Today is new years day – so we’re all a bit drained from yesterday – but we still want to say something significant. So here are the business-related new years resolutions for us this year:
- Go all-in on the February Concept Cards Kickstarter: More marketing, more contacts, better prep. It’s our central product, we need to make sure everyone sees its value.
- Work with local game stores to demo and advertise our products – help new players find our tools.
- Rebrand Jigsaw Fantasy – either when Dr!p launches, or when we’ve finished design work on Science Fiction Concept Cards.
- Talk to at least one publisher each month about getting one of our card games into production.
- Get more connected to the UK and international tabletop design communities – and look for opportunities to collaborate with other members of that community.
- Continue developing our art resources, and connecting with artists, to create the best looking products possible.
- Always remember that we have to look after our own health – and each others – in order to be productive.
Please follow and like us: